• Enthusiastic, energetic woman interested in growing and learning through voluntarism.
• At least 18 years of age by September 1 of the year in which you join.
• Reside within a 40-mile radius of Pueblo city limits, excluding El Paso County.
• Willing to share your talents with the community for a minimum of five years of active service.
Junior League’s Levels of Membership
• New Member (Provisional): First year of membership
• Active: Members who are currently serving the community through League projects.
• Senior Active: Members who have completed at least five years as an Active member and want to be a bit less involved.
• Sustaining Member: Members who have completed at least five years as an Active member and want limited activity.
• Emeritus: Sustaining Members who have reached the age of 80 years and have requested Emeritus membership.
New and Active Members:
· Attend meetings and assist with community programs and fundraisers.
· Earn 4 meeting points and 3 event points in each League year, in addition to participation in annual signature events (KITK & GNO).
· Pay annual dues (spring).
New Members are additionally required to:
· Attend a Provisional Orientation (summer).
· Participate in the planning and/or execution of the Provisional Project. This is a project which is conceived, managed, and executed by the Provisional Class.
· Pay a one-time initiation fee in addition to League dues.
Transferring from a Different Junior League?
The JLP welcomes transfer members! To begin the transfer process, please request a transfer from your current Junior League. AJLI will confirm when your transfer has been processed. For more information or assistance please email email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!